2021 Term Dates
Term 1: Wednesday 27 January (teachers start) to Thursday 1 April
- Curriculum Days: Wednesday 27 January; Thursday 28 January
- Public Holiday: Labour Day – Monday 8 March
Term 2: Monday 19 April to Friday 25 June
- Public Holiday: Queen’s Birthday – Monday 14 June
Term 3: Monday 12 July* to Friday 17 September
- *Curriculum Day: Monday 12 July
Term 4: Monday 4 October to Friday 17 December
- Curriculum Day: Monday 1 November
- Public Holiday: Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 2 November
2022 Term Dates
Term 1: Friday 28 January (teachers start) to Friday 8 April
- Monday 31 January: Students start school
- Curriculum Day: Friday 28 January
- Public Holiday: Labour Day – Monday 14 March
Term 2: Tuesday 26 April to Friday 24 June
- Curriculum Day: Friday 27 May
- Public Holiday: Queen’s Birthday – Monday 13 June
Term 3: Monday 11 July: Curriculum Day (teachers start) – Friday 16 September
- Tuesday 12 July: Students start school
- Curriculum Day: Monday 11 July
Term 4: Monday 3 October – Tuesday 20 December
- Curriculum Day: Monday 31 October
- Public Holiday: Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 1 November
On Wednesdays our lunch order delivery service Classroom Cuisine is available to deliver lunch orders to students at school.
- Families can choose either a two course or three course lunch, with many options within each course menu.
- Lunches are ordered and paid for online.
- If lunches have been paid for in advance and your child is not attending school on the delivery day, the order can be canceled online before 9.30am.
- Order Lunches online here
To ensure that Fairfield Primary School provides consistently high-quality health care, students have access to a school nurse during set hours. Our dedicated nurse ensures children are cared for and given first aid in a professional and consistent way.