2021 Term Dates
Term 1: Wednesday 27 January (teachers start) to Thursday 1 April
- Curriculum Days: Wednesday 27 January; Thursday 28 January
- Public Holiday: Labour Day – Monday 8 March
Term 2: Monday 19 April to Friday 25 June
- Public Holiday: Queen’s Birthday – Monday 14 June
Term 3: Monday 12 July* to Friday 17 September
- *Curriculum Day: Monday 12 July
Term 4: Monday 4 October to Friday 17 December
- Curriculum Day: Monday 1 November
- Public Holiday: Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 2 November
2022 Term Dates
Term 1: Friday 28 January (teachers start) to Friday 8 April
- Monday 31 January: Students start school
- Curriculum Day: Friday 28 January
- Public Holiday: Labour Day – Monday 14 March
Term 2: Tuesday 26 April to Friday 24 June
- Curriculum Day: Friday 27 May
- Public Holiday: Queen’s Birthday – Monday 13 June
Term 3: Monday 11 July: Curriculum Day (teachers start) – Friday 16 September
- Tuesday 12 July: Students start school
- Curriculum Day: Monday 11 July
Term 4: Monday 3 October – Tuesday 20 December
- Curriculum Day: Monday 31 October
- Public Holiday: Melbourne Cup Day – Tuesday 1 November
- My Uniform: 41/43 Northern Road, Heidelberg West, VIC, 3081
- Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am – 4.30pm
- Phone: 1300 887 617
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the Primary Uniform order page
- Click on “Select your School”
Delivery to school
- Orders placed by 9am on Wednesday will be ready for collection on Friday from the school office.
- Delivery is free for items delivered to the school.
Delivery to a nominated address
- The delivery fee for 1 – 2 items is $12.50.
- The delivery fee for 3+ items is $17.50.
- Every order comes with an exchange slip.
- If you wish to change a size, or receive a refund, please return the items to the school with the exchange slip filled out.
- Exchanges will be delivered in the next delivery, and refunds will be processed once the items are received back in store.
On Wednesdays our lunch order delivery service Classroom Cuisine is available to deliver lunch orders to students at school.
- Families can choose either a two course or three course lunch, with many options within each course menu.
- Lunches are ordered and paid for online.
- If lunches have been paid for in advance and your child is not attending school on the delivery day, the order can be canceled online before 9.30am.
- Order Lunches online here
To ensure that Fairfield Primary School provides consistently high-quality health care, students have access to a school nurse during set hours. Our dedicated nurse ensures children are cared for and given first aid in a professional and consistent way.