At Fairfield Primary School we use the Compass Parent Portal system for many of our communications including the school calendar, general class information, online consent for excursions, online payments, student attendance data and absence/late/early leave parent approvals. Access Compass from our homepage or here: https://fairfieldps-vic.compass.education
Each family listed in the school administration database has a unique login for Compass. Details on how to use Compass can be found in the User Guide for Parents and Families.
The various Compass parent features are detailed below:
- Email address and mobile phone number – update your details through the portal. The details listed will be used to send emails and SMS alerts.
- News Feed – the school will post news to remind families about events and activities at the school. Your news feed will be customised, showing only the information relevant to you and your children.
- Attendance – view your child’s attendance online, approve absences, and indicate future absence.
- Excursions – approve your child’s participation in excursions and other special events. You will also be able to pay for these online.
- Payments – pay charges and contributions online.
- Reports – download your child’s semester one and two reports.
The Home Screen will appear once you have successfully logged in to Compass. Families are asked to log in at least once a fortnight to access the calendar and the news feed.
Compass is accessible on any current web browser and iOS and Android apps are also available (search for Compass School Manager in the App Store).