To facilitate the planning of 2023 classes, staffing, and resources, we request that enrolment forms (as well as your child’s birth certificate, immunisation status and proof your current residential address) be submitted to the school by Friday 15 July.
You may submit your enrolment form by:
- Mail: Attention – Administration Officer, Fairfield Primary School, 5 Langridge St, Fairfield, 3078, Victoria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: 2023 Enrolment Form)
- Hand the form into the office: Office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30pm, school days.
Important Dates in 2022 for Enrolment
- Friday 15 July: Submit your enrolment form and supporting documentation (birth certificate, immunisation record, and proof of address) to the school office. This is the last day of term two.
- Thursday 28 July: You will receive an email (to the addresses provided on the enrolment form) with either an offer/no offer of a place at Fairfield Primary School.
- Friday 5 August: If you were offered a place, please reply to the email, either accepting or declining the offer by this date.
- Mid-September: You will receive an email about the Foundation Transition program listing associated activities and dates.
- November: The Foundation Transition program is held across multiple days in November.