To facilitate the planning of 2022 classes, staffing and resources, we request that enrolment forms (as well as your child’s birth certificate, immunisation status and proof your current residential address) be submitted to the school by Friday 25 June. This is the last day of term two.
You may submit your enrolment form by:
- Mail: Attention – Administration Officer, Fairfield Primary School, 5 Langridge St, Fairfield, 3078, Victoria
- Email: email@example.com (Subject: 2022 Enrolment Form)
- Hand the form into the office: Office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30pm, school days.
Important Dates in 2021 for Enrolment
- Friday 25 June: Submit your enrolment form and supporting documentation (birth certificate, immunisation record, and proof of address) to the school office. This is the last day of term two.
- Thursday 22 July: You will receive an email (to the addresses provided on the enrolment form) with either an offer/no offer of a place at Fairfield Primary School.
- Friday 30 July: If you were offered a place, please reply to the email, either accepting or declining the offer by this date.
- Thursday 9 September: You will receive an email about the Foundation Transition Program listing associated activities and dates.
- November: The Foundation Transition program is held across multiple days in November.