34concertgroup

What an exciting, energy-filled last couple of weeks it has been for the Grade 3/4 students! On the 4th, 5th and 6th of August we were a part of Thornbury High School’s musical production of The Wizard of Oz.

Working with Thornbury HS was an amazing learning and collaborative experience for all involved. The children were spectacular in their performance and a highlight of the show.

• The concert was really fun and I was not expecting to wear a Jitterbug hat, it made everybody look funny which was really fun! ~ Freya Lewis, 3/4B
  • It was a charming experience and a month of jam-packed excitement and learning. ~ Alexander Bailey, 3/4B
  • I enjoyed the Wizard of Oz concert. The best thing about it was getting to see the rest of the cast perform. ~ Oliver Lee, 3/4B
  • It was a really great experience to perform with a high school. It was fun to have my dad be a member of the orchestra. I also liked that it was a professional production. I liked the costumes and the dog, Luis was the best! ~ Isobel Mameghan, 3/4E
  • I thought it was really cool to be able to do cool technical things, that we wouldn’t ordinarily do. ~ Toby Putland, 3/4E